LEMONY CHICKEN (Clean Food)
- 100g (3%oz) skinless, boneless, free-range chicken breast
- extra virgin olive oil, for brushing
- pinch of ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 1 lemon slice
- salt and pepper
- broccoli florets (as much as you want)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F/Gas 6). Brush the chicken breast with oil and place in an ovenproof dish. Rub the chicken all over with the cumin, scatter over the garlic, and place the lemon slice on top. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes, splashing in 5 tablespoons of water after 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, steam the broccoli for about 5 minutes. Serve with the chicken.